The Covid-19 cases in Siak Regency have increased again. The government announces that as many as 3 people have tested positive as of Sunday afternoon 23 August 2020.
Now a total of 271 positive cases of Covid-19 in Siak Regency during the pandemic outbreak.
Secretary of the Siak Regency Covid-19 Handling Task Force, Budhi Yuwono, explained that of the 271 cases, 104 patients were still being treated, 163 patients recovered and 4 people died.
“Treated at Eka Hospital (Pekanbaru) 62 people, Awal Bros Sudirman Hospital (Pekanbaru) 2 people, Tengku Rafian (Siak) Regional General Hospital 22 people, Hajj Dormitory (Siak) 9 people, Arifin Ahmad Hospital (Pekanbaru) 2 people , Awal Bros Ahmad Yani Hospital (Pekanbaru) 6 people, Bengkalis Regional General Hospital 1 person, “said Budhi in his press statement.
Budhi listed 3 additional positive patients as follows:
- The 269th patient confirmed positive for Covid-19 is Mrs. FA (26), a resident of Tualang District. Currently isolated and treated at Eka Hospital Pekanbaru. Mrs. FA was the result of screening and close contact with the 224th patient Mr. A (54).
- The 270th patient is Mrs. ID (54), a resident of Tualang District. Currently isolated and treated at Eka Hospital Pekanbaru. Mr. ID was the result of screening and close contact with patient-224 Mr. A (54).
- Patient 271 is Mr. N (50), a resident of Tualang District. Currently, isolation has been carried out at Eka Hospital Pekanbaru. Mr. N did an independent swab with complaints of fever for 6 days, cough with phlegm, and flu. Then screening was carried out by the company’s clinic in Perawang.
The good news, Budhi also informed that 2 additional patients recovered today. The details are as follows:
- The 152nd patient Mr. ID (41) was treated at the Tengku Rafia Siak Regional General Hospital.
- The 124th patient Mr. J (40) was treated at the Haji Siak Dormitory.
As positive cases of Covid-19 increased in Siak Regency, Budhi appealed to the public to comply with government recommendations in implementing health protocols. He invites people to always wear masks, wash their hands diligently, avoid crowds, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. (Adv)