Recently, viral on social media, a photo showing a melted motorbike seat.
According to the photo uploader, the motorbike caught fire because the cellphone exploded because it was stored in the motorbike’s seat.
In the upload of the Musafirotul Khusna Facebook account, a motorcycle on the side of the road was seen as a spectacle by residents passing by because the trunk and seats had been burned.
From the photo he uploaded, it is known that the motorcycle model is a Honda Scoopy.
As is known, this type of motorbike has a trunk under the seat not far from the motorbike engine.
Based on the information conveyed in the upload, this unfortunate incident occurred in Simbang Wetan, Buaran District, Pekalongan, Central Java.
The upload received hundreds of comments and thousands of Facebook users shared the status he made.
Several netizens asked about the cause so that the cellphone on the motorbike could explode.
Not a few also doubt that the incident was caused by cellphones.