Eyelash extensions are done so that girls (or boys) can have curly and thick lashes that are charming.
Unfortunately, the Austrian celebgram named Conny Hawk was unlucky.
The 29-year-old woman’s eyelids were swollen after getting eyelash extension treatments at a salon.
Conny has actually been doing regular lash extensions for years and has never had any problems.
However, last month, she had to be rushed to the hospital after having extensions at a beauty salon in her hometown of Vienna, Austria.
Conny was diagnosed with an infection in his eye which caused a large swelling in her eye area.
According to the story, the eyelashes were attached in the same way as usual.
It’s just that after finishing, Conny felt a little burning sensation in her right eye.
It wasn’t until an hour later that her eyes felt better.
Conny then went home, but when he woke up the next morning, she saw that his eyelids were slightly swollen.
Even so, she didn’t feel too worried.
Until noon, things got worse.
Conny was hospitalized a day later.
“The doctor said the eyelash glue got into my eye and infected my entire eyelid from below.
They have to give me antibiotics from the drip.
I was allowed to go home but had to take medication and get cortisone eye drops, “she said.
Conny was worried that her eye recovery might take a while.
Even the doctor said the condition of her eyes could not return to normal except by surgery.
Even though he had told him about the misfortune he had experienced, the salon refused to take responsibility and said that what Conny experienced had never happened before in the salon.
After her gruesome experience, Conny warns others to do some in-depth research before getting eyelash extensions.